Accounts Receivable Operations Administrator
The Accounts Receivable Administrator will prepare and monitor billing and A/R processes utilizing established policies, procedures and systems. Work directly with Collections Lead and AR Specialist to manage assigned accounts with ongoing Accounts Receivable monitoring needs. In addition, identify, research and resolve aged balances in accordance with AR goals and metrics.
- Ensure timely processing of customer Credits, Adjustments and Write Offs - maintaining an accurate and up to date Accounts Receivable profile for 160,000 active customers
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of how payments are applied from various sources – checks, wires, ACHs, credit cards.
- Provide excellent customer service - conduct detailed research where necessary, obtain resolution and respond in a timely manner.
- Interact directly with the various depository banks to resolve potential errors and technical issues that can impact customer accounts.
- Be an integral part of the company’s implementation of a new integrated ERP system, as well as other software upgrades and installations.
- Interact with Senior Management as well as other departments such as Treasury, Accounting, National Accounts, and the Service Team.
- Perform additional tasks and functions as requested by supervisor.
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills
- Detail oriented - accuracy with numbers a must
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment, perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in Accounts Receivable preferred
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Data Warehouse or Tableau experience a plus
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
· 401K with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Outside Sales Representative - UniFirst Goshen, New York, United States, Middletown, New York, United States, Poughkeepsie, New York, United States, Newburgh, New York, United States