Maintenance Utility - Part Time
Team Partners will be required to service the facility Assisting Maintenance Personnel Organizing, Cleaning, and Painting. Team Partners are also responsible for repairing minor issues within the facility.
- General facility maintenance, including but not limited to preventative maintenance.
- Operate various mobile or powered industrial equipment as required.
- Will be required to perform other duties as directed by management.
- Must be willing and able to actively participate in plant-wide safety activities
- Should the need arise to lift, carry, or push weights significantly heavier than those listed, the employee is expected to utilize teamwork to accomplish the task
- Minimum of 4 Years of Surface Preparation, and Painting Experience
- Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Basic Computer Knowledge would be beneficial
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, which includes the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and vendors.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written instruction.
- Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed verbal and/or written instructions.
- Must possess the ability to hear, talk, see, and distinguish between colors.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.