Non-CDL Shuttle & Transport Driver - UniFirst
- Safely Drive an Interstate, Non-CDL Required, Commercial Motor Vehicle in compliance with all Federal and State Regulations and Company policies.
- Utilize equipment in a manner to maximize productivity and minimize wear and down-time.
- Transport product between branch and plant locations according to schedule.
- Ensure appropriate product is selected and loaded for the appropriate day.
- Load and unload vehicle safely and efficiently ensuring proper load distribution and securement.
- Maintain Hours of Service logs as required according to Federal and applicable State regulations.
- Conduct daily Pre- and Post-Trip Vehicle safety inspections and complete Driver Vehicle Inspection Report.
- Able to correct minor defects and deficiencies; top off fluids, bulbs, wiper blade.
- replacement, emergency equipment inventory, etc.
- Report unsafe conditions, accident, roadside inspections and incidents immediately.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of vehicle, inside and out, reflective of UniFirst standards.
- Minimum 1-year verifiable driving experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Safe driving record in accordance with UniFirst Pre-employment Background Policy.
- Ability to pass DOT physical and non-DOT drug screen.
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English satisfactorily.
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with other team members and management.
- Possess critical thinking skills to solve practical problems and deal with various business related concerns and situations.
- Ability to read and follow shipping information and make inspections.
- Ability to operate vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Ability to load and unload material as required at each destination point in the delivery route.
- Ability to comply and meet all DOT regulatory requirements.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States