Responsible for picking orders and delivering them to the appropriate processing station in addition to:
- Read orders to identify SKU, color, and quantity of product that needs to be fulfilled.
- Fill and complete order receipts for shipping and processing
- Obtain merchandise from shelves
- Assemble orders in transport containers
- Transport orders to shipping and processing areas.
- Place incoming items in inventory
- Stock shelves and keep them clean, organized, and in sequence
- Mark containers with identifying information
- Organize goods on pallets and in case storage
- Conduct physical inventories
- Operate and maintain materials handling tools
- Perform general physical activities in warehouse; loading, unloading, sorting and moving products
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe working area
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma plus three (3) years of relevent experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to be on your feet all day and lifts boxes up to 40 lbs.