Market Service Manager - UniFirst
Market Service Manager
UniFirst seeking a Market Service Manager to join our team! The Market Service Manager will oversee all operation aspects of the service department to ensure our ability to keep Customers for Life. They will recruit and lead a team of Route Service Managers, Route Service Supervisors and Route Service Representatives who deliver to multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations. The ideal candidate will drive customer satisfaction, account growth, and profitability for their location.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies say they like to promote from within, we just do…constantly! Many of our Senior Executives worked Market Service Managers as they progressed within their careers at UniFirst.
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Did we mention no nights or weekends?
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee the recruiting, training, and development of a team of Route Service Representatives and Route Service Supervisors
- Build strong relationships with your customers and elevate your team’s level of achievement in customer satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with location management team to provide the best customer service and product programs
- Negotiate customer contract renewals
What we’re looking for:
- An individual who is business savvy and enjoys figuring out innovative ways to help increase profit and grow the customer satisfaction within their UniFirst Location
- A results-driven, relationship manager who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and help out the team and most importantly, the customer
- Someone who will enjoy working with your own team of Route Service Representatives and Route Service Managers that need your help and support as they develop in their own roles
- High School Diploma or GED – bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior customer service experience
- Ability problem solve and handle a variety customer service situations
- Ability to negotiate, train, coach and lead a team
- Strong computer proficiency (MS Office)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.5-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
There’s a lot to love about UniFirst, where you come first.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws