Inventory and Quality Control Assistant - GG
Location:St Louis, Missouri
Oversee daily receipts from both outside suppliers and in-house production. Maintain warehouse organization by utilizing proper bin locations throughout the warehouse. Perform weekly cycle counts to verify accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality control for all Green Guard Product
- Inspection of all Green Guard labeled product, including: quality, labeling, correct PMS colors, etc…,
- Inspection of all incoming green Guard labeled products
- Inspection of all items that are produced at the Saint Louis Facility
- Responsible to keep up with all adjustments to control inventory
- Responsible to keep a monthly log of all adjustments, cycle counts, physical counts. Spot check tablet packaging along with kits, bandages, units.
- Inventory control for all of the Green Guard warehouses, including Inspection of all vans.
- Inspection of all return items
- Responsible for returns from TM’s and sending call tags to TM’s
- Must verify any and all destroyed items either returned or from our warehouse
- Responsible for entering and verifying production on a daily basis.
- Responsible for weekly cycle counts of the St. Louis facility.
- Responsible to keep a running log of van inventories, so we can tell who needs to count when.
Position requires competency in various computer programs and software. Including MAS200, Microsoft Word and Excel. Prior warehouse experience is preferred. Complete knowledge and understanding of product, unit of measure and corporate expectations.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws