Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
Location:San Antonio, Texas
This is an entry level position in the rapidly growing Talent Acquisition department. The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is responsible for identifying and connecting with potential candidates using various channels. The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist will provide information to candidates on requirements of positions, market, and location. They will also need to verify actual availability and level of interest of candidates for placement with the goal of attracting and hiring high-performing employees.
- Effectively utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, and social media channels to look for and engage with potential candidates
- Review online profiles and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Collaborate with Hiring Manager to identify each position’s requirements
- Schedule candidate interviews with Hiring Manager and act as a primary contact for candidates throughout the process
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Track and maintain a pipeline of active and passive candidates using the Applicant Tracking system and other internal databases
- Drive all recruitment activities through the Applicant Tracking system to ensure the recruitment Policy is adhered to
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential candidates
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
- Assist with the Applicant Tracking System as need
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Experience using office productivity software tools like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM accurately
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.