Recruiting Specialist - UniFirst
Location:San Antonio, Texas
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
Job Summary -
The Recruiting Specialist is an opportunity to join our growing Talent Acquisition team at UniFirst's San Antonio location. This role will be responsible for the implementation of recruiting initiatives, while participating in full cycle recruiting for key positions and assisting Hiring Managers on best recruiting practices and collaborating on hiring needs. The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening, and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods both internally and externally.
Job Detail -
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) including the creation of requisitions and maintaining job postings
- Manage current candidate activity by following company policy and using the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Work in partnership with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements, recommending sourcing channels and setting timescales for delivery
- Work in partnership with Recruiting Coordinator and Talent Sourcing Specialists to move candidates through full cycle process
- Screening and vetting of candidates during the interview process
- Make recommendations for hire and delivers employment offers for assigned positions openings
- Serve as a subject matter expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned job market
- Effectively use tools such as search engines, job boards, and social media channels to look for and engage with potential candidates
- Manage internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process
- Develop and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements)
- Negotiate offer salary and benefit information on behalf of hiring manager
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
- 401K with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 30% Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program
- Minimum if 1-3 years of corporate Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience
- Demonstrated passion for Talent Acquisition and significant experience identifying, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates of all functional expertise
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions, projects, and candidates with little supervision and be able to meet standard measurements of success such as time to fill, cost per hire, etc
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer service to all levels of leadership, including the executive level
- Excellent communication skills (both written, oral, and listening) as well as a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality will be required
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office programs and applicant tracking systems is required
- Applicant Tracking System is preferred (Taleo)
- High School or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.