Human Resource Business Partner
Location:San Antonio, Texas; Wilmington, Massachusetts
- 5-8 years’ experience in Human Resources
- HR experience in a large company / complex organizational structure
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 is desired; including experience using TEAMS, OneNote, and SharePoint
- Experience with performance management, succession planning, and leadership development highly desired
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Digital literacy
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and take ownership of projects
- Ability to build productive relationships and partner with all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (please note, this will be a future obligation with consideration of external factors)
- Self-driven to work autonomously
- Versatile experience in various HR competencies, with ability to work with limited guidance at times
- Bachelor's Degree required
- PHR or SHRM-CP a plus
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Customer Service Representative - UniFirst Vernon, California, United States
- Project Engineer Stockroom - UniFirst , United States
- Corporate Stockroom Operations & Inventory Specialist , United States