Data Entry Clerk- Corporate Support
Location:San Antonio, Texas
Data Entry Clerks require 40-hour workweek. Primary responsibility is entering and updating data in the company database, maintaining accurate customer records. Must have the ability to work with deadlines and enter information quickly with great accuracy, maintain proper spreadsheets and have excellent attention to detail.
- Enter and maintain accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our database.
- Input customer or prospect data from source documents within time limits.
- Maintain work with complete accuracy.
- Review data for errors and correct any incompatibilities.
- Print or generate reports needed to complete assignments.
- Complete assignments with or without a quota.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment when entering or updating data.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Maintain a file or record of data entered.
- Must have excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Basic understanding of databases and attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Great knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Decision making skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Minimum Keyboard speed of 45 WPM
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States