Customer Service Representative- Corporate Support
Location:San Antonio, Texas
As part of an experienced CSR Team, this position focuses on customer service while interacting with location management to respond to customer calls. This individual is expected to have an existing skill set in place, to self-pace, prioritize and troubleshoot while performing specific functions according to standardized procedures. In addition to direct support to customers, this position will provide as-needed support in other areas.
The right candidate will be meticulous, friendly, empathetic, detail-oriented, well organized, and able to adapt easily within a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Manage incoming customer calls
- Research account details
- Open, track and resolve requests using internal systems
- Handle telephone inquiries
- Listen to customers, address issues and respond appropriately
- Communicate with Sales and Service representatives in the field
- Build relationships with customers - both internal and external
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a demanding Office / Customer Service Environment with all applicable skills in place.
- Minimum Keyboard speed of 45 WPM
- Mastery of Multi-Line Phones & all types of Office Equipment
- Solid working knowledge of MS Outlook / Word / Excel
- Ethical, Perceptive, Confident, Affable, Teachable, Meticulous
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet