Customer Service Representative - Corporate Support
Location:San Antonio, Texas
As part of an experienced Customer Service Team, this position focuses on customer care skills while interacting with location management to respond to customer calls. This individual is expected to have an existing skill set in place, to self-pace, prioritize and troubleshoot while performing specific functions according to standardized procedures. The majority of calls will be inbound, although some follow up will be outbound. In addition to direct support to customers, this position may also provide as-needed support in other areas.
The right candidate will be meticulous, friendly, empathetic, detail-oriented, well organized, and able to adapt easily within a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Manage incoming customer calls
- Research account details
- Open, track and resolve requests using internal systems
- Handle telephone inquiries
- Listen to customers, address issues and respond appropriately
- Communicate with Sales and Service representatives in the field
- Build relationships with customers - both internal and external
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a demanding Office / Customer Service Environment with all applicable skills in place.
- Minimum Keyboard speed of 45 WPM
- Mastery of Multi-Line Phones & all types of Office Equipment
- Solid working knowledge of MS Outlook / Word / Excel
- Familiarity with Parcel & Freight protocols and documentation
- Ethical, Perceptive, Confident, Affable, Teachable, Meticulous
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws