Cash Applications & AR Services Administrator
Location:San Antonio, Texas
The Cash Applications and AR Services Administrator serves as an integral member of a quality and service driven Financial Operations team whose focus ensures the timely and accurate processing of Cash Application related tasks and driving research and resolution to customer Accounts Receivable inquiries. This position requires an individual who possesses cash application and AR skills and experience within financial support models focused on high quality, accurate completion of tasks and delivered with a Service Excellence focused approach.
- Ensure accurate and timely application of customer payments while maintaining an accurate and up to date Accounts Receivable profile that includes approximately 160,000 active customers
- Manage payments received by way of a diverse payment portfolio (checks, credit cards, wires and electronic funds transfer) in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Interact directly with the various depository banks to resolve potential errors and technical issues that can impact customer accounts.
- Facilitate and maintain a collaborative, service focused relationship with the Call Center operational team, location representatives, and customers while ensuring the thorough and timely research and resolution of financial questions or issues pertaining to customer accounts
- Provide excellent customer service via conducting, where necessary, detailed transactional research, obtain resolution and effectively communicate and close the loop with team partners or customers in a timely manner
- Serve as an integral part of the company’s implementation of a new integrated ERP system, as well as other software upgrades and installations.
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives that require cross functional interaction with Corporate Treasury, Accounting, National Accounts and the Corporate Service teams in support of the completion of required deliverables.
- Perform payment application related additional tasks as requested by team supervisor
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably within high volume settings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication (verbal, written & listening) skills, including the ability to interact with customers, team partners or vendor representatives
- Outstanding Customer Service skills, including the ability to effectively research and resolve customer account inquiries utilizing a service excellence mindset
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.