Appointment Setter- UniFirst
Location:San Antonio, Texas
As an Appointment Setter you will provide support to UniFirst’s sales team by calling prospective customers and scheduling appointments for them to meet with a UniFirst Sales Representative. Appointment setters will receive lists of potential customers they will be responsible for cold calling. These calls will determine the overall interest of prospective customer and assess whether or not they meet UniFirst’s requirements for new service.
- Make high volume outbound phone calls
- Clearly communicate thorough knowledge of UniFirst products and to potential customers
- Place a minimum number of business-to-business calls per day to prospective customers
- Set a minimum number of appointments per day for the Outside Sales Representatives
- Qualifying the prospect to determine if potential customer meets UniFirst’s new business requirements
- Create an excellent first impression and build quick phone rapport with key individuals as you probe for pain points and growth opportunities.
- Schedule qualified appointments for Sales Team
- Send emails to the Sales Representative once the appointment has been scheduled
- Prior phone sales, telemarketing, or appointment setting preferred
- CRM software experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Mastery of Multi-Line Phones & all types of Office Equipment
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Experience using office productivity software tools like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws