Production Employee - Mending and Alterations
Location:Salt Lake City, Utah
Production Employee – Mending and Alterations
In Mending and Alterations you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving all mending work orders and products requiring mending from Route Sales and garment finishing area
- Repairing defects in garments as needed using the correct mending procedure in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Completing paperwork and recordkeeping
- Following all safety rules and policies
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor’s direction
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly with supervisor
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units of weight measurement, volume, and distance
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws