Production Employee - Pre-Tunnel Inspection
Production Employee – Pre-Tunnel Inspection
As a person in our Pre-Tunnel Inspection area employees are responsible for the following tasks:
- Counting garments
- Hanging garments to be processed through the steam tunnel
- Visually inspecting all garments for tears, holes, stains, and damage
- Ensuring all items meet UniFirst’s Customer standards and pass inspection process
- Following all safety rules and policies
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor’s direction
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shift
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions using American standard units in weight, measurement, volume, and distance
- Some individual jobs may require lifting garments (no more than 10 lbs. at a time) and pushing heavy carts (no more than 50 lbs.)
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws