Production: 2nd Shift Strapper/Sew Seal
Team Partners will be standing at a strapping machine where they must use leg and foot pedal to work the machine. Responsible for verifying quality before strapping the bundles that are processed by the Sew Seal and Cut Hem area.
- Responsible for strapping bundles once processed by Sew Seal & Cut Hem and completing Quality Audit, which includes verifying correct count and SKU.
- Personal Protective Equipment is required in this area.
- Will be required to work overtime as necessary. Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned by a supervisor or team leader.
- Must be willing and able to actively participate in plant-wide safety activities
- Should the need arise to lift, carry, or push weights significantly heavier than those listed, the employee is expected to utilize teamwork to accomplish the task
- Required to constantly use leg and foot to operate foot pedal actuated machines
- Required to read and write English and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed verbal and/or written instructions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess the ability to hear, talk, see, and distinguish between colors.
- In addition, this position requires cross-training in other areas of the facility.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws