Production: 2nd Shift Direct Sales Processor
Team Partners will be responsible to prioritize and process direct sale orders and staging orders for the next process to be shipped out of our distribution center. Will quality check catalog orders with ticket and shrink wrap garments and stage order for next step.
- Process and prioritize direct sale orders, which includes performing a quality audit check and staging multi orders.
- Monitor work station for adequate supply of all packing materials.
- Will be required to work overtime as necessary. Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned by a supervisor or team leader.
- Must be willing and able to actively participate in plant-wide safety activities
- Should the need arise to lift, carry, or push weights significantly heavier than those listed, the employee is expected to utilize teamwork to accomplish the task
- Required to read and write English and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed verbal and/or written instructions
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess the ability to hear, talk, see, and distinguish between colors.
- Requires cross-training in other areas of the facility.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
· 401K with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws