Global Transportation Associate - UniFirst
Attention to detail with strong communication skills. Ability to work independently. Complete data entry and processing international and domestics transportation documents. The main purpose give support within the department as needed
- Support administrative needs of the Global Logistics Department
- In accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley, prepare and voucher freight invoices for payment as authorized.
- Handle daily department mail for sorting and distribution.
- Data entry, organization, and filing of Logistics documentation.
- Reporting to 510. Seated in Owensboro, KY will provide support for international and domestic freight/shipping.
- Will be required to work overtime as necessary.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
- Desire—6 months or more in related field
- Desire--Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should be proficient in computer programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- In addition, this position requires cross-training in other areas of the department
- Ability to work in a pressurized team environment.
- Maintaining professionalism.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School or Associate’s Degree (AS)
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws