Accounts Receivable Clerk
Assist in all areas of Receivables for UniFirst Direct Sales through Mozart. Print invoices, prepare central billing reports and contact customers for payment. Receive credit card payment information and submit to Corp for processing. Perform Customer set-ups with “Sold To and Bill To,” information needed to complete the special billing requests. Maintain a professional relationship with all customers, work to resolve all billing issues, collect all outstanding balances and provide detailed notes on collection activities.
- Complete customer set-ups (including PL’s) for all new accounts that are not integrated. Perform maintenance on existing or integrated customers, including searching for duplicate customers, and requesting that the customers are merged, so Customer
- Service will be able to locate orders, as needed. Assign customer “Bill To” on integrated orders, as required by the individual rules of each account.
- Contact customers to collect overdue monies and resolve billing issues as quickly as possible.
- Release AR, EB, EA, AT and PL Holds, so orders can process. Review and notify Supervisor of all BD and PT holds for additional instructions.
- Receive and properly control all checks received for payment on account. Search AMS to identify the corresponding Mozart invoice numbers that are provided by the customer. Prepare and enter the payments into AMS.
- Update the “Order Confirmation” and “Credit Card Transaction Database,” so customer service can provide the required document to the customer.
- Submit Credit Card Transactions requests to Corporate Accounts Receivable. In order to complete this task, we must search AMS to provide invoice numbers that correspond to the Mozart invoices that are being requested to be processed.
- Research all credit balances on individual invoices. After obtaining approval from the customer to have the credit “moved” to cover an invoice:
- Search AMS to locate the invoice number that corresponds to the Mozart invoices that should be off-set
- Complete the appropriate form and submit to Corporate Accounts Receivable.
- Print and manually sort invoices by customer “Bill To,” place in envelopes, affix the correct amount of postage and mail.
- Review customer account balances, track credits and report collection activity on overdue monies.
- Assist Corporate Accounts Receivable by identifying payments received in the lock box for Mozart invoices.
- Mail “reminder” letters to all accounts 30 days overdue.
- Prepare specialized billing reports, as directed by the Supervisor.
- Update monthly status reports, as directed.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivables or Payables
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong time-management, and problem-solving skills
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
· 401K with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws