Service Manager - UniClean
Our Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniClean is seeking a reliable and hardworking Service Manager to join our UniClean Family. As a manager in the Service Department, you will be providing supervision on servicing customers that are consistent with directives of the Location Manager, company policies, and goals. At UniClean we provide a variety of shifts. Our standard is a 5-day work week, enjoy two days off a week. We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training.
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What's in it for you?
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different department areas. Cross training enhances performance and assists with career potential and advancement.
Work Life Balance:
We offer up to 40-hours a week!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Our family culture is what makes UniClean an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniClean, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage Service Representatives including hiring, training, and discharging personnel, implementing company wage policies, scheduling, and assuring adequate level of trained employees.
- Assist in the operation of the location as a profit center according to budget expectations.
- Oversee service department expenditures, enhancement of customer relations, contract renewals, revenues, profits, merchandise, vehicles, and customer retention.
- Assist the Location Manager in the development and enhancement of customer relations.
- Maintain adequate communication with customers to maintain and enlarge business for services offered by UniClean.
- Assist the Location Manager in ensuring that the quality programs promulgated by the quality system and quality policy are implemented at the location.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable company, federal, and state safety and occupational regulations.
- Follow all safety policies, HAACP, and medical guidelines.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as required.
What we're looking for:
- Two-year degree from an accredited university or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 2-4 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record is required.
- Ability to pass DOT physical.
- Specific vision abilities are required, includes the ability pass a driving eye test as administered by the DMV.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, rental agreements, and procedures.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, being versed in or able to learn popular software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, and the UniFirst Account Management System as it pertains to the job function.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
UniClean, a division of UniFirst Corporation, is a cleanroom services provider delivering value-added services and products to the medical device, biotech, pharmaceutical, electronics, semiconductor and other cleanroom-controlled environment industries. UniClean operates ISO 3 and ISO 4 facilities servicing the United States, Canada, and Mexico. As an operating segment of UniFirst Corporation, a national work apparel and facility services leader with operations throughout North America, UniClean is able to provide direct service capabilities to companies coast-to-coast.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States
- Engineering Manager San Antonio, Texas, United States