Quality Assurance Technician - UniClean
Location:Nashua, New Hampshire
Maintain a quality system that complies with the requirements of the International Quality Standards (ISO-9001) with the direction if the Division Quality Assurance Manager.
- Report on the performance of the quality system to the Division Quality Assurance Manager and Location Manager as a basis for improvement.
- Act as UniClean’s location liaison with external parties on matters relating to the quality system.
- Maintain UniClean's location specific quality documentation program.
- Administer UniClean's location specific Corrective Action Request (CAR) program to include authorization and closeout of corrective action plans.
- Control the location specific internal quality audit program. Perform internal audits and provide audit results to the Division Quality Assurance Manager and Location Manager.
- Inspect customer inventory per Company’s standard grading criteria (or per customer requirements specified in Customer Work Order).
- Monitor and Measure this quality metric and report results to Location Manager on a weekly basis.
- Perform QA related tests as directed by the Division Quality Assurance Manager or Location Manager.
- Maintain quality related programs as directed by the Division Quality Assurance Manager or Location Manager.
- Report any information either internal or external that may affect or assist any sector of UniClean.
- Provide an update on status of quality department projects to the Location Manager by the 10th of each month for the previous month
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Two-year degree; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to operate computer systems, have a basic understanding of computer hardware operations, be versed in popular software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access. Able to write or manipulate computer programs to facilitate data interpretation.
The individual must be extremely organized and be able to follow detailed instructions.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States