Nuclear Washroom Labor - Unitech
- Identify products
- Label all products through processing
- Sort laundry to customer and item types
- Weigh Loads
- Load washing machines
- Select proper wash programs
- Unload load-washing machines
- Load Dryers
- Select proper dryer programs
- Unload Dryers
- Maintain paperwork
- Maintain cleanliness or work areas and equipment
- Fold and inspect clothing
- Follow all safety guidelines and directives
- Assist in other work areas as directed, included the nuclear laundry areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate commercial washers and dryers
- Ability to read charts and set automatic dispensers
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to perform push/pull activities in loading/unloading the machines.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
UniFirst Recruiters and/or representatives will not ask job seekers to provide personal financial information when submitting a job application. Please be vigilant as such requests for information may be fraudulent.