Production Supervisor - UniFirst Canada
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry. UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List . With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
We are recruiting for a rotating shift Warehouse Associate/Lead Hand .
Compensation: 40 K comprehensive medical, dental, RRSP with company match.
- Perform warehousing functions under the Managers direction
- Delegate and cross train order pickers and packers
- Work with Manager on assigned projects C/C
- Accountable for locking and securing of location.
- Ability to work rotating shifts 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m./ 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and overtime as required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Data entry and SOP skills required.
- Familiar with SAP, RF, and WHM systems.
- Previous lead hand or supervisory experience is an asset.
- Capable of standing and walking for 8 hours.
- High school graduate.
UniFirst provides a great work environment no forklifts, provide carts for picking of garments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
UniFirst is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer