Customer Service Representative - UniFirst
*This position will be located in McCrory.*
As a CSR, you are responsible for handling inbound/outbound customer inquiries through both phone and e-mail. You will be responsible for providing adequate customer service in a professional manner. Additionally, you will be responsible for tasks associated with customer support including, but not limited to, problem resolution, order entry and returns processing.
- Handle inbound/outbound inquiries through both phone and e-mail in a professional and service oriented manner
- Excellent Data entry skills required
- Handle and process customer returns into inventory
- Troubleshoot and respond to customers in a timely manner
- Be dependable and very flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Provide coverage for the receptionist position on an intermittent basis
- Prioritize and organize, be detail oriented, work as part of a team, and have a CAN-DO attitude
- Will be required to work overtime as necessary
- Given the nature of Customer Service, there may be circumstances where same day notification of overtime is required.
- This position requires the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Must be willing and able to actively participate in plant-wide safety activities.
- There may be circumstances that require Customer Service Team Members to enter the Production Area. During these circumstances, the employee is required to utilize any PPE that is mandatory or required in that department
- One or more Years related experience and/or training in the field
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should be proficient in computer programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Experience with AS400 System beneficial
- Associate’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written instruction.
- Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions, both verbal and written.
- Must be detailed and possess the ability to prioritize.
- Good organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Must possess the ability to distinguish between colors
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.