Production Employee - Truck Loading
Production Employee – Truck Loading
As a Truck Loader you will be tasked with the following:
- Loading garments and additional facility service products onto trucks in preparations for route deliveries
- Moving delivery trucks once they are loaded with product
- Following all safety policies and rules
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor’s direction
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard unites in weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be able to lift and carry 75 lbs. or more
- Safe Driving Record
- Ability to meet DOT physical requirements of the role
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action EmployerM-F-Disability-Vet