Washroom Operator - UniClean
Our Production Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniClean is seeking a reliable and hardworking Production Team Partner to join our UniClean Family. As a Team Partner in the Production Department, you will be working as a team to load and unload industrial washers and dryers. At UniClean we provide a variety of shifts. Our standard is a 5-day work week, enjoy two days off a week. We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training.
Pay & Benefits: On the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different areas of production. Cross training enhances their performance and assists them with their career potential and advancement.
Work Life Balance
We offer up to 40-hours a week!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our managers started working on the production floor!
Our family culture is what makes UniClean an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniClean, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you’ll be doing
- Wash – Load/unload and operate the washing machines by wash load formulation, processing sequence, and proper sling weight.
- Dry – Load and unload the dryers.
- Deliver processed garments to designated finishing area.
- Deliver processed flat goods to designated area.
- Monitor detergent supply and report all equipment malfunctions.
- Report all production processes in an accurate manner.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Complete paperwork and recordkeeping in a timely manner.
- Follow all safety policies, HACCP, and medical guidelines.
- Perform other duties as described by area supervisor or management.
What we’re looking for
- High school education and/or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly with management.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units in weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to lift and guide laundry slings and loads into washer.
- Ability to push heavy carts may be necessary.
UniClean, a division of UniFirst Corporation, is a cleanroom services provider delivering value-added services and products to the medical device, biotech, pharmaceutical, electronics, semiconductor and other cleanroom-controlled environment industries. UniClean operates ISO 3 and ISO 4 facilities servicing the United States, Canada, and Mexico. As an operating segment of UniFirst Corporation, a national work apparel and facility services leader with operations throughout North America, UniClean is able to provide direct service capabilities to companies coast-to-coast.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States