Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
Reports to: Scheduling & Procurement Supervisor
The duties and responsibilities listed below are not exclusive to any request for assistance or completion of a special project by management.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training of all production employees
- Demonstrate how to correctly package products, setup scales, label items, palletize product and complete paperwork according to Company guidelines and SOP
- Effectively collect, maintain, verify accuracy, and manage against weekly production standards
- Coach, motivate and encourage production staff to insure standards and expectations are consistently met or surpassed
- Assist Production Supervisor with setup of jobs by utilizing Production Schedule, print picking sheets for jobs to be pulled, assign lot numbers, print labels, verify materials and quantities and assign jobs to appropriate personal and cubicles
- Assist Production Supervisor with printing labels correctly detailing lot number, expiration date, product description and in-actives as needed
- Assist Production Supervisor with insuring all items are produced and released according to the Department SOP and insure that items and quantities are appropriately listed on the production entry sheet; including any substitutions as needed
- Assist Production Supervisor to properly retain, and file paperwork as needed and in compliance with Corporate Standards
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Keep inventory of production supplies and notify upper management of any items needed prior to being out of stock
- Assist Production Supervisor with translating during Problem Solving meetings.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
· 401K with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both English and Spanish
- Must be able to stand, bend, reach and work on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to operate at heights
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws