Skills & Traits
What makes a successful Outside Sales Representative at UniFirst? Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have what it takes.
“In early 2012, I made the decision to join UniFirst as a Sales Representative, because of its industry-leading training, growth opportunities, and family culture. Since then, I have been promoted to Sales Manager, and most recently, to Regional Sales Manager. During my tenure here, all my expectations have been exceeded. Joining the UniFirst Family has been one of the single best decisions in my life.”
Byron M. UniFirst Regional Sales Manager
In the News
5-Star Trip for 2 for top performers
Ready to join a dynamic and growing organization with unlimited potential?
UniFirst is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our team!
Work for an international leader in the $18 billion dollar garment services industry. We currently employ 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Ranked for 15+ years in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will use your talents to generate new business, connect with prospects, and close deals while utilizing an award-winning sales process. With a focus on selling new business and exceeding sales goals, you will ultimately pave your way to a six-figure income! Top performers can earn from $80,000 to $120,000 plus annually!
We Want You to Succeed
We know that it’s our committed Team Partners who are the force behind our success as a company. We offer support such as: consistent 1:1 coaching, ongoing sales learning, industry leading technology, and professional development that will bring your career to the next level.
We Offer Unlimited Earning Potential
Our robust compensation package includes:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Monthly Commission Earnings
- New Hire Ramp-Up Bonus
- Unlimited Quarterly Bonus Program
- Career Path Bonus Opportunities
- Weekly Car Allowance
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Annual President’s Club trip for top performers
- Full range of benefits including 401K match, profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more.
We Invest in You
- Paid industry-leading sales training
- Exposure to sales and executive leadership
- Protected territories that are assigned exclusively to you
- Ongoing qualified leads
- Defined careers paths that promote growth and advancement
- Cutting edge sales tools, devices, and software
Through our award-winning sales training program, you will learn state-of-the-art techniques to:
- Identify and partner with new and existing clients to grow the book of business
- Effectively close sales in your designated territory
- Contact prospects in the form of cold-calling, emails, and social networks
- Deliver effective sales presentations with business owners and key decision makers
- Utilize our CRM system and other technology to manage and track efforts
What You’ll Need to be a successful Outside Sales Representative:
- Previous sales experience preferred in B2B (although, we provide all the training you will need to be successful!)
- Proven track record of success
- Coachable and highly enthusiastic mindset
- High school diploma required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Tech savvy, prior experience with CRMs and Microsoft 365 is a plus
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.