Skills & Traits
What makes a successful Outside Sales Representative at UniFirst? Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have what it takes.
“In early 2012, I made the decision to join UniFirst as a Sales Representative, because of its industry-leading training, growth opportunities, and family culture. Since then, I have been promoted to Sales Manager, and most recently, to Regional Sales Manager. During my tenure here, all my expectations have been exceeded. Joining the UniFirst Family has been one of the single best decisions in my life.”
Byron M. UniFirst Regional Sales Manager
In the News
5-Star Trip for 2 for top performers
Our Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst First Aid + Safety is seeking a reliable and hardworking Sales Manager to join our community. As a First Aid Sales Manager, you will build, develop, and lead a team of professional Territory Managers. Our standard is a 5-day work week, enjoy two days off a week. We have an immediate opening and provide on-the-job training.
Pay & Benefits:
On-the-job training + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, and Employee Referral Bonuses.
What’s in it for you?
Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top-quality skills training designedto enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Career Mobility: We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Technology: UniFirst’s many cutting-edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
Community Culture: Our unique community culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect and promote Green Guard First Aid products in a designated sales territory.
- Utilize both internal referrals and external lead-generation strategies to identify potential customers.
- Supervise and oversee the activities of Territory Managers within the assigned region.
- Ensure that the team is focused and motivated to achieve their monthly sales targets.
- Collaborate with Uniform sales teams to explore and capitalize on team selling opportunities.
- Leverage the combined strengths of both product lines to enhance overall sales prospects.
- Conduct CPR/First Aid and AED classes.
- Share knowledge and expertise with clients, providing valuable training and support.
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly and yearly revenue contribution goals.
- Maintain consistent performance to contribute significantly to the company's financial success.
What we’re looking for:
- A high school diploma is required.
- A college degree is preferred, however equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid non-commercial driver's license and a safe driving record are required.
- Experience in business-to-business selling or account management experience required.
- Solid business understanding and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
About UniFirst First Aid + Safety
UniFirst First Aid + Safety is a division of the UniFirst Corporation. UniFirst First Aid + Safety is one of the largest providers of First Aid, AEDs, Compliance Training, Safety, and PPE products in the United States. Businesses such as manufacturing, office buildings, retail, construction, logistics, automotive, and government agencies, are just a few examples of our current customer base. We are part of a $70 million division within a $1.8 billion company.
UniFirst is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call to let us know the nature of your request.
UniFirst Recruiters and/or representatives will not ask job seekers to provide personal financial information when submitting a job application. Please be vigilant as such requests for information may be fraudulent.