Production Employee - Wiper Folding
Production Team Partner – Wiper Folding
UniFirst provides its customers with the highest quality floor mats, towels, and other flat good products to help them create a safe, clean, healthy work environment. As a Team Partner who handles Wiper Folding & Flat Goods Processing, you will be responsible for general duties assigned by your supervisor within the Production setting.
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Folding aprons and other items
- Bundling, packaging, and bagging articles in accordance with company requirements
- Inspecting product for holes, tears, stains, and damage
- Following all safety policies and rules
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor’s direction
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Some tasks will require lifting and moving up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units of weight, measurement, volume, and distance
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws