Production Employee - Shipping
Production Employee – Shipping
As a Shipping Employee, you will be responsible for general duties assigned by your supervisor within the Production setting. Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
• Preparing garments to be shipped back to customer locations
• Organizing garments by route and stop number
• Storing garments until shipment back to the customer
• Handling final inspection to ensure products meet quality standards
• Following safety rules and policies
• Storing product for delivery
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor’s direction
- Ability to stand and walk for an 8 hour shift
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using American standard units in weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Some individual jobs may require ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws