Production Employee - Stockroom & Inventory Control
Location:Fayetteville, North Carolina
Production Employee – Stockroom & Inventory Control
As a Production Team Partner in the Stockroom, you will be responsible for general duties assigned by your supervisor within the Stockroom setting. Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
• Adding and replacing garments when necessary
• Inspecting and counting products upon return from service routes
• Completing paperwork and recordkeeping in a timely manner
• Maintaining a clean stockroom area
• Processing out-of-service uniforms returned from routes
• Order picking, garment grading, and emblem processing as needed
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor’s direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to stand and walk for an 8 hour shift
- Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be able to carry up to 80lbs
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws