Assistant Production Manager - UniFirst Canada
UniFirst is one of the largest companies in the garment services industry employing over 14,000 people and servicing well over 250,000 customer locations in Canada, the United States and Europe. We recognize that our continued success not only depends on the superior customer service and products, but also the skill, creativity and initiative of everyone on our team.
No matter what line of work you are in, you want to work for a company that realizes that continued success not only depends on superior customer service, it also depends on the growth, comfort, creativity, and ambition of its entire workforce. At UniFirst, we’ve whole-heartedly embraced this philosophy to the point where, today, we are one of the largest companies in the garment industry. Dedicated to the rental, lease, and sales of work clothing uniforms, protective garments, career wear, and facility services products to businesses in virtually all industrial categories.
We are looking to fill the position of Assistant Production Manager. This is an outstanding management opportunity to grow with an industry leader. The ideal candidate will:
- Meet budget requirements of the department, including budget preparation and operation of department as a profit center for the company.
- Ensure timely maintenance, repair, and housekeeping of the building and all its equipment.
- Ensure that the department meets all applicable safety requirements.
- Experience in the laundry industry is preferable.
· RRSP with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program
Education and/or Experience:
Four-year degree from an accredited college or university, or four to six years related management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
UniFirst is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer