Accounts Receivable Collector – UniFirst First Aid + Safety
Location:Earth City, Missouri
Our Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst First Aid + Safety is seeking a reliable and hardworking Accounts Receivable Collector to join our family. As a Team Partner in the Accounts Receivable Department, you will be responsible for resolving overdue invoices and collecting payments from existing customer base, resolving customer billing problems, and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. When working with UniFirst First Aid + Safety we provide a variety of shifts. Our standard is a 5-day work week, enjoy two days off a week. We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training.
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different department areas. Cross training enhances their performance and assists them with their career potential and advancement.
Work Life Balance:
We offer up to 40-hours a week!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst First Aid + Safety an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst First Aid + Safety, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you’ll be doing:
- Receive open accounts for collection efforts.
- Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolve customer billing problems.
- Collect customer payments.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Evaluate Cash Sales accounts.
- Update customer information including purchase order numbers, contact names, credit card information, and phone numbers in Sage 100.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by leadership.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma is required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail to provide accuracy of work.
- Experience and adaptability to computer softwares (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.,)
- Ability to communicate professionally via phone calls.
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
About UniFirst First Aid + Safety
UniFirst First Aid + Safety is a division of the UniFirst Corporation. UniFirst First Aid + Safety is one of the largest providers of First Aid, AEDs, Compliance Training, Safety and PPE products in the United States. Businesses such as manufacturing, office buildings, retail, construction, logistics, automotive, and government agencies, are just a few examples of our current customer base. We are part of a $70 million division within a $1.8 billion company.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.