Route Service Supervisor- UniFirst ($2,000 Sign-On)
New Hire Incentive Bonus!
UniFirst’s Eagan, MN location is now offering an incentive bonus for a Route Service Supervisor new hire. The following guidelines must be met to be eligible:
- New hire must reach 365 days of employment to receive the full incentive bonus.
- New hire must abide by UniFirst’s 90-Day Probationary Period. This includes meeting UniFirst’s attendance and performance policy.
- New hire must not have been previously employed by UniFirst.
Route Service Supervisor
UniFirst is seeking a Route Service Supervisor to join our team! The Route Service Supervisor will supervise and work with Route Service Representatives who deliver to multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations. This is an entry level management position for a career minded individual interested in advancement.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies say they like to promote from within, we just do…constantly!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Did we mention no nights or weekends?
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee the training and development of a team of Route Service Representatives
- Respond to service requests
- Negotiate customer contract renewals
- Build strong relationships with your customers and team
- Work closely with all other leadership and management team members to provide the best customer service and product programs
- Provide route coverage when a Route Service Representative is sick or on vacation which provides you the perfect opportunity to check-in on your Rep’s performance and their customers’ level of satisfaction and loyalty.
What we’re looking for:
- A results-driven, relationship manager who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and help out the team and most importantly, the customer
- Someone who will enjoy working with your own team of Route Service Representatives that need your help and support as they develop in their own roles
- An individual ready to learn and work to become a customer service and loyalty expert
- High school diploma or GED, some college is a plus
- 21 years of age
- Valid non-commercial driver’s license in the state of residence
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Communication and language skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Prior leadership, customer service, route sales, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.5-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
There’s a lot to love about UniFirst, where you come first.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.