Production Employee - Mat Rolling & Load Building
Location:Durham, North Carolina
Production Employee – Mat Rolling & Load Building
Team Partners in Mat Rolling & Load Building are responsible for the following tasks:
- Bundling, packaging, and rolling articles in accordance with company requirements
- Handling flat good orders
- Selecting appropriate items by style, color, etc.
- Inspecting product for tears, holes, stains, excessive moisture, etc.
- Following all safety policies and rules
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor’s direction
- Ability to stand and walk for an 8 hour shift
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the role including pulling mats apart with an equivalent of up to 75 lb. bursts of weight at one time. It will also be required to do this task on a repetitive basis through an 8 hour shift.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units of weight measurement, volume, and distance
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws