Territory Manager – UniFirst First Aid + Safety
Our Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst First Aid + Safety is seeking a reliable and hardworking Territory Manager to join our family. As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for servicing and managing relationships with customers. When working with UniFirst First Aid + Safety we provide a variety of shifts. Our standard is a 5-day work week, enjoy two days off a week. We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training.
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & great hourly pay + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What’s in it for you?
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different department areas. Cross training enhances their performance and assists them with their career potential and advancement.
Work Life Balance:
We offer up to 40-hours a week!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst First Aid + Safety an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst First Aid + Safety, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide consistent and timely service to customers in your territory.
• Service 10-15 customers per day in a company vehicle.
• Accommodate a customer’s needs with products that will help provide a safe, pleasant, and productive workplace.
• Organize and implement a “work plan” for maximizing daily sales and decreasing mileage between calls.
• Maintain an adequate supply of promotional materials, flyers, and business cards.
• Maintain a call average that is consistent with current company objectives.
• Maintain and turn in paperwork in a timely manner.
• Mail or email work orders, call reports, and vehicle maintenance reports as required.
• Keep handheld computer data updated and in compliance with company policy.
• Keep abreast of all price changes and sell accordingly.
• Maintain a consistent paper flow by avoiding errors on paperwork submitted.
• Maintain adequate vehicle stock and rotate accordingly.
• Adhere to the company vehicle maintenance schedule and policy.
• Understand and comply with all company policies.
• Have proper tools and supplies such as; anchors screws, screwdriver(s) Hammer and a charged drill on van in order to install equipment within a customer’s facility.
• Maintain a clean company vehicle inside and out to promote a good company image.
• Manage your geographical territory and notify management of any territory problems.
• Promote growth by continuously making cold calls and developing new businesses.
• Keep up to date about competitive companies, their products and prices
• Continuously gain knowledge of First Aid + Safety products.
• Share pertinent information about pricing and products with other employees during sales meetings.
What we’re looking for:
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Must be at least 21 years or older.
• Valid non-commercial driver’s license and safe driving record is required.
• 1-3 years of B2B sales experience or equivalent is preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable in basic computer and tablet skills and be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
About UniFirst First Aid + Safety
UniFirst First Aid + Safety is a division of the UniFirst Corporation. UniFirst First Aid + Safety is one of the largest providers of First Aid, AEDs, Compliance Training, Safety and PPE products in the United States. Businesses such as manufacturing, office buildings, retail, construction, logistics, automotive, and government agencies, are just a few examples of our current customer base. We are part of a $70 million division within a $1.8 billion company.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.