Route Service Representative - Green Guard
Location:Colorado Springs, Colorado
You'll be positioned for success at Green Guard because we'll provide you with the guidance and support that can help you to achieve your sales goals, income and lifestyle you desire.
- Solid Base Salary and Uncapped Commission earnings potential
- Well-defined career path - We always try to promote from within
- Family Oriented Culture
- Work-Life Balance - No nights or weekends
- An Openness to hiring and training both experienced and inexperienced
- Quarterly and Annual performance contests and award opportunities
If any of these possibilities do appeal to you... we may have just the sales career you've been looking for and deserve.
Green Guard is one of the largest providers of First Aid, Safety, CPR and AEDs, FSP products and training services in the country. The need for our core products and services is universal and in high demand. Any business is a legitimate prospect for our products and services such as: manufacturing, car dealerships, restaurants, office buildings, construction sites, schools, churches and government agencies.
We are a $40 million division of a $1 billion company. Green Guard is growing like never before through internal sales, new customers, and acquisitions.
- More than 30 years of dedicated service
- Leading provider of First Aid, Safety, CPR and AEDs, FSP products, and training compliance.
About the Position:
Route Sales Representative (Territory Manager)-Green Guard First Aid & Safety
Do you want a career instead of a job? Would you like to build something, gain experience, be promoted and feel a sense of team accomplishment? We offer an excellent career opportunity for the right Territory Manager candidate.
- You will be responsible for managing, servicing, prospecting and growing your business within a defined sales territory
- You will cultivate from an established customer base
- You will be well-armed with a tablet computer
- You will receive all the training and support needed for success
- You will receive a cellphone allowance
- You will receive a company vehicle
Are You a Fit?
If all of the following attributes and traits hit home for you, we hope you will apply for this unique and valuable opportunity:
- You will work hard and get paid well for it
- You like a fun working environment and being part of a dynamite team
- You're naturally persuasive with some leadership potential mixed in
- You're thick skinned with rejection; rolls right off your back - no problem
- You're extremely competitive - YOU CAN'T STAND TO LOSE!
- You're ethical, optimistic, confident, positive, assertive, and have lots of self-respect
- Demonstrate an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse, team culture
- Act as a customer focused, results-driven, relationship manager who has a positive attitude, passion for hard work, and someone who makes customers look forward to their regular Green Guard visits
• 401K with Company Match
• Base Salary
• Profit Sharing
• Health Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Direct Payroll Deposit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 30% Employee Discount
• Employee Referral Program
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 years B2B sales experience or equivalent is a plus but we also frequently hire great people without any sales experience
- Valid driver's license
- Good with computer and tablet operation, including MS Office
- Valid non-commercial driver’s license & safe driving record; must be 21 years or older
- Organization, a good work ethic and a positive attitude are also required.
Please include resume and salary requirements.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States