Route Service Representative - UniFirst Canada
Route Service Representative
With the most in depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We are a rapidly growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth. Nearly all of our Senior Executives started at UniFirst as a Route Sales Representative.
Are you interested in loving your career? Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment brimming with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many different kinds of people to make us successful.
You’ve Got the Drive – We Give You the Tools
You’re entrepreneurial minded, engaging with customers on a daily basis, setting your own goals and controlling your future is your ideal career. UniFirst, a leader in the multibillion dollar garment services industry for eight decades, can provide you that perfect opportunity and more. With our cutting-edge sales tools to support you and the ability and freedom to run your route as you see fit, the earning potential as you grow the business is unlimited.
To ensure your path for great success as a UniFirst Route Service & Sales Representative, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate an exceptional attitude for winning in a diverse, team culture
- Maximize the life time value of customer accounts and on growing customer’s satisfaction
- Service your own route and customer base and you will have the freedom to run your route like it’s your own business. You will visit multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations
- Act as a customer focused, results-driven, relationship manager who has a positive attitude, passion for hard work, and someone who makes customers look forward to their weekly UniFirst deliveries
- Prior customer service, route sales, delivery and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
- High school diploma, some college is a plus
- Communication and language skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Valid non-commercial driver’s license & safe driving record; must be 21 years or older
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment physical requirements
- Physical capable of carrying up to 50 lbs.
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your route sales career with:
- Commission-based earnings plus guaranteed weekly pay! As you grow your route’s value, your weekly compensation increases
- Opportunity for income bonuses, incentives and awards
- We understand the importance of work/life balance.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance your performance and assist with your career potential and advancement
Join the team that puts customers and your future first.
• Employee Referral Program
• Supplemental Health Insurance Benefit-Medical & Dental (includes out of country coverage)
• Life Insurance Benefit
• Optional Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability (LTD)
• Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• 30% Employee Discount
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D);
• Extended Health Care (includes out of country coverage);
• Optional Life Insurance
• EAP through RBC
• 100% Life Insurance Premiums;
• 100% Accidental Death and Dismemberment premiums
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States