Production Employee - Cave City Manufacturing (3rd Shift)
Location:Cave City, Arkansas
Production Employee – Manufacturing
Manufacturing Employee's in Cave City, AR will perform various operations in the following production work areas. Responsibilities are subject to change based on supervisor’s direction.
Assist in Material Receiving
- Unload Raw/Finished Materials from trucks
- Separate / Pallet Materials by type
- Counting of Materials
- Operate Cut Station
- Load Rubber at Station as Necessary
- Measure / Document data on Forms
- Table and Move Cut Parts to Lay-up Station
Lay-up / Press Operator
- Lay-up of Assemblies
- Operation of automatic Oven Presses
- Perforate assembled product to Spec
- Pallet product for Trim
Trim Saw Operator
- Trim finished product to Spec
- Mark and Stack finished product for Warehouse
Materials / Product Testing •Sample, Wash, Measure, Fold / Perform various QA Tests
- Document Data on Form
- Package / Label Samples for Shipment as Necessary
- Ability to stand and walk for an 8 hour shift
- Ability to lift and move at least 10lbs continuously throughout shift
- Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be able to carry up to 80lbs
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.