Graphic Designer - UniFirst
Location:Cave City, Arkansas
Successfully complete all stages of managing internal and outside design proofs and order files.
- Using Adobe Illustrator to design vector graphics based on artwork and instructions provided by the customer.
- Creating design example proofs, and entry image examples of logo mats design using Adobe Photoshop.
- Using web-based software to enter the proof designs and information into a database.
- Using PMS Books to match customer Brand color requests.
- Blocking print orders in Adobe Photoshop as needed to print.
- Converting blocks of files into separate print layers using a RIP software calibrated to our industrial textile printer.
- Quality Checking Print-Ready Files before transferal.
- Periodic testing and troubleshooting to maintain color and print quality integrity.
- Quality checking completed AI design vector files.
- Quality checking final printed products for color, dimensions, and quality integrity.
- Communicating with off-site organizations for design support.
- Creating and updating standard operating procedures for different tasks.
- Maintaining production deadlines.
- Daily coordination and communication with production team.
- Other design and production tasks as needed.
- Two years of relative experience preferred
- BA in Graphic Design or equivalent schooling preferred
- Proficient in Adobe CC programs, Illustrator (Vector design ex, and Photoshop.
- Experience working with Word, Excel, and Outlook
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States
- National Account Executive Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, Texas, United States, Colorado, United States, California, United States, Arizona, United States