Production Supervisor- UniTech
Location:Barnwell, South Carolina
- Inspect products to verify conformance to specifications and direct setup and adjustment of equipment.
- Study production schedules and estimate workers hour requirements for completion of assignment.
- Interpret company policies to workers enforce safety regulations.
- Interpret specifications, instructions, and job order and duties to production workers.
- Recommend measure to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyze and resolves work problems, or assist workers in solving work problems.
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Estimate, requisition, and inspect materials.
- Perform activities of workers supervised.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read analyzes and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentages. Draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety on instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
- Major Account Consultant - St. Louis, MO Kansas City, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Major Account Consultant - UniFirst Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Landover, Maryland, United States
- Reliability Support Engineer- UniFirst South Carolina, United States, Tennessee, United States, Virginia, United States, North Carolina, United States, Alabama, United States