Onsite Laundry Labor - UniTech
Location:Barnwell, South Carolina
UniTech Services is looking for Laundry Labor employees to pick up dirty laundry and distribute clean laundry from different areas at our onsite location at Savannah River Site.
- Pick up dirty laundry and respirators to be processed at UniTech for cleaning.
- Deliver clean laundry and respirators to the different areas at the site.
- Assist the driver in maneuvering around the site.
- Interact with site personnel to answer questions or resolve issues.
- Learn paperwork required to track laundry to and from the site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, or 6-9 months of related experience/training; equivalent combination of experience/education.
- Ability to pass all required testing at site.
- Employees must be willing to submit to random drug screening at site.
- Ability to frequently move/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb in and out of truck repetitively.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws