CDL Driver - UniTech
Location:Barnwell, South Carolina
Drive and deliver goods to customers. May be required to transport hazmat or non-hazmat shipments. Will handle bags or containers as it applies to customers. Will need to be able to work independently and provide excellent service. Attention to detail is required. This is a Monday – Friday 0700-1530 position with minimal overtime.
• Depart UniTech daily for local deliveries to various customers.
• Handle and move customer goods as required.
• Operate various CDL straight trucks.
• Transport either Hazmat or non Hazmat shipments as directed.
• Operate vehicles in accordance with applicable rules, policies and laws.
• Maintain the cleanliness of trucks.
• Other duties as directed.
- CDL class B with Hazmat endorsements.
- School plus miles or 100,000 verifiable miles.
- Load vehicles as applicable for deliveries and pickups.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to obtain a Department of Energy security badge/access.
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug test.
- Safe driving record.
- Ability to lift and move, repeatedly, bags that can weigh approximately 50-60 pounds.
- Excellent attendance is required.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws