Warehouse Unloader/Loader (Non-CDL)
The Warehouse Loader/Unloader (Non-CDL) is responsible for supporting the timely and efficient flow of incoming and outgoing clean and soiled product. They are also responsible for the overall cleaning and organization of the branch warehouse.
- Unloading clean products from transport shuttles
- Staging clean garments by route and day to ensure accurate delivery
- Removing soiled and clean return products from route trucks
- Sorting soiled products by class and material
- Loading soiled products onto transport shuttle for return to plant
- Loading garments and additional facility service products onto trucks in preparation for route deliveries
- Monitoring facility service inventory levels and notifying management of shortages
- Moving delivery trucks as necessary
- Performing light janitorial duties that include sweeping, emptying trash, picking up litter, and maintaining a clean warehouse
- Following all safety policies, HACCP and medical guidelines
- Performing other duties as described by area supervisor or management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and in accordance with measurable performance standards specific to each job area. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with management.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units in weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand for an 8-hour shift.
- High school education and/or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Safe driving record is required.
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.