District Service Supervisor - UniFirst
Location:Albuquerque, New Mexico
Do you believe you have leadership and management potential but have not been given a chance to prove yourself?
Well, we may have just the leadership and career opportunity that you’ve been looking for
Do any of these career possibilities appeal to you?
- Having an office and time out on the open road, not just stuck behind a desk
- Be mentored and trained for career advancement from day one
- See a well-defined Career Path – We promote from within whenever possible
- Work with your own team of Route Sales Reps that need your help and support
- Learn and work to become a customer service and loyalty expert
- Experience a family oriented culture – First names NOT numbers
- Enjoy a Work-Life Balance – No nights or weekends
If any of these possibilities do appeal to you… we may have just the leadership and management career you’ve been looking for and deserve.
We are in need of a District Service Supervisor! You will supervise Route Sales Representatives, handle their routes during absences, respond to service requests and negotiate customer contract renewals.This is an entry level management trainee position for a career minded individual interested in advancement two or more years in the future
About the Position
- You and your Route Sales Reps will be the face of UniFirst for all your customers, and you will have the unique opportunity to build strong relationships with them.
- You’ll provide Route service coverage when a Route Sales Rep is sick or on vacation which provides you the perfect opportunity to check-in on your Rep’s performance and their customers’ level of satisfaction and loyalty.
- You will work closely with all other leadership and management team members to work together to provide the best customer service and product and service programs to your customers.
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
· 401K with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program
- High School Diploma or GED – some College or Degree is a nice plus
- Prior leadership, customer service, route sales, or delivery experience a plus
- Good communication and language skills
- 21+ years of age with a valid non-commercial driver’s license and safe driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet