Assistant Production Manager - UniFirst
Location:Albuquerque, New Mexico
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies” List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you’re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
We are looking to fill the position of Assistant Production Manager. This is an outstanding management opportunity to grow with an industry leader.
The ideal candidate must:
- Meet budget requirements of the department, including budget preparation and operation of department as a profit center for the company.
- Assure maintenance, repair, and housekeeping of the building and all its equipment.
- Ascertain that the department meets all local, state, and federal safety requirements including OSHA.
- Experience in the laundry industry is preferable.
- Bilingual/ Spanish/English not required but preferred.
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
· 401K with Company Match
· Profit Sharing
· Health Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Direct Payroll Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 30% Employee Discount
· Employee Referral Program
- Four year degree in an appropriate background or equivalent experience preferred.
- Valid non-commercial drivers license (Some locations may require CDL Class A with air brake restriction lifted)
- Safe driving record
Willingness to relocate for further advancement is highly preferred.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws